Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Join Us For A Concert!
A Christian group from Rwanda, called Hindurwa, has been recommended to us by friends and family who have seen them, and we're going to check out one of their concerts in a few weeks, so I thought I'd extend an invitation via my blog: Come join us if you want to! We're going to their Harbor Baptist Church performance on July 16th, at 6:00 in Winchester Bay. (For those of you who are attending K's Camp, PLEASE plan to go down with us after camp... we would LOVE it!!) As far as I know, their concerts are free, and I expect the church will take up a love offering. If you want to get an idea for how they sound, check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yl2c3ke7wQ&eurl=http://www.enricsifa.com/ (We watch it about 10 times a day, no joke, because Kendra is IN LOVE with it!)