Corey got inspired to make Micah a bed today, so he ran to the store and cranked one out this evening--it's a wooden platform with sorely needed room for storage bins underneath. I sure love having a handy hubby!! He caught me unawares, though, so I didn't have any bedding figured out or anything. I just threw my childhood quilt on there, and I think I'm going to have a tough time wrestling it away from my boy, because he loves the puppy dog and kitty cat pattern...Friday, May 22, 2009
My Baby's In A Bed!
Corey got inspired to make Micah a bed today, so he ran to the store and cranked one out this evening--it's a wooden platform with sorely needed room for storage bins underneath. I sure love having a handy hubby!! He caught me unawares, though, so I didn't have any bedding figured out or anything. I just threw my childhood quilt on there, and I think I'm going to have a tough time wrestling it away from my boy, because he loves the puppy dog and kitty cat pattern...