

Kendra singing in her church choir:

Micah and I enjoying some Mommy/Son time while big sis was at VBS... Here he is "smelling" my tea (unfortunately, he was not clear on the distinction between "smelling" and "snorting"... oh yeah, I totally had to make another cup):



Why the big smile in this next shot? He had cornered a spider, and was completely and thoroughly delighted. He is ALL BOY:

Lots of spotted yard campers this year:

And some big daddies, too:

A birthday party at the park (There's pretty much nothing Kendra loves more than a party!):

Grandma Kay stopping by... She's, uh, not your typical Grandma. She makes up all kinds of fun games. What started out as Hungry, Hungry Hippo turned into this:
(As I heard it, Hippo got a belly ache from eating all those marbles and had to roll around a bit...)And, last but not least for now... our latest, greatest invention! Kendra and I figured out that if we put thin elastic headbands in first, we can then use any sort of clip or barrette we'd like, and simply clip it over a strand of headband. She was very, very excited to be able to wear her ladybug clip like this:
