The kids and I have been on a cinnamon roll kick! I hadn't made them since Home Ec in the 8th grade, but we've made them twice in the last few weeks, and I think we just might whip up another batch tomorrow. They both LOVE to cook! And hey, we're learning fractions as we go... You know, as Kendra eyes the pan after I've snuck an extra half of one when I thought they weren't looking... and she says, "Hey! There are only 4 and a HALF cinnamon rolls left!?" I know, I know. I'm so sacrificial. Anything for math. ;0)
In a related story, I was presented with my first ever green smoothie when I visited Amber and her family in Idaho/Washington on Mother's Day weekend... It was like Survivor, with the family all watching to see if I could/would down it... Which I
did. And I have to admit it wasn't bad at all. Amber says she made it "fruit heavy" for me. ;0) I knew that many of you who know me wouldn't believe it if you couldn't see it, so here's a picture of the event transpiring just for you: