Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cuzn's Camp 2010



This was our 6th annual Cuzn's Camp, and it was crazy good like always! We are richly, richly blessed to have such Godly, fun-loving extended family. Seriously, it's just one huge love fest when we get together, and I can't get enough of it!

We invaded Aunt Lynnae and Uncle Bruce's place again this year, and it was all the usual... game playing, going for walks, creek wading, s'more making, quad riding, running in the sprinkler, and even a little crabbing!

Some pics...
























































Micah could not get enough of the sand box/boat:


And Kendra couldn't get enough of the comic books that were lying around. I wouldn't be surprised if every single adult ended up reading them to her at some point! LOL.


Ashley made a cereal box into a pinata (as part of Barrett's 1st B-Day celebration), and it was awesome:


I think we need to look into t-ball for Kendra...










Well, I'd better get back to the campfire-smoke-laden laundry! It was worth it!!