Tuesday, March 8, 2011

More Snaps For The Scrapbook...



Fun in the snow...



Heading out for a mother/daughter date:





...and the boys coming back from their time together, complete with Corey carrying "sheepy" and Micah with a slurpee in hand. In the morning. Oh my:





I've been making a little extra effort to capture the everyday things that are so much a part of our life, but that I don't usually think to grab the camera for, like Grandma and Grandpa stopping by, and the shrieking joy that always accompanies their arrival:











Wrestling in the living room, and playing with some favorite toys ("Mumfsy" and Manny, in this case):













Kendra is always, always, always orchestrating plays/dinners/picnics/parties/concerts with stuffed animals, dolls... you name it! (In fact, she does name it. ALL of it. She's so relational, she names every blanket, every toy truck... EVERYTHING! She's such a lover of people, and I love that about her!!) This was one of her smaller, bed-top pizza parties: