
My baby girl turned SEVEN!!!!! She and I had a short date and grabbed a few "7 Year" photos, and then grabbed some more with little bro when we were at the coast:

There are tons more from the "7 Year Session" on my photo blog: http://jamiezanotti.com/blog/?p=1319
Here are my two lovies playing dress-up the day before Kendra's Party:

It was a castle-themed party, and I was too lazy to make helmets for the boys, so I wrapped handkerchiefs around their heads and told them they were 3 Musketeers... It was a stretch. I realize this. ;0)
I did manage to crank out a bunch of damsel hats for the girls:


Cousin Jess made the world's most amazing castle cake. EVER:

If you'd like to be entertained by my traumatic experience of taking the cake apart, you can find it here: http://jamiezanotti.com/blog/?p=1184
And Jess' cake blog has lots more pics and fun "how to" details, for those of you who spend more time in the kitchen than I do: http://jessicakesblog.blogspot.com/
Corey outdid himself, too, making "photo booth" towers and message flags:





I had a birthday, too, and Corey and I got to get away to Hood River's Fruit Loop:







There's a bit more on this outing, too, on the photo blog: http://jamiezanotti.com/blog/?p=1411
And last but not least! One of our favorite adoption group events every year is our visit to the ranch:





