Tuesday, September 9, 2008

34... And Veep In 10 More???


I rolled past 33 last week amidst Sarah Palin's explosive entrance onto the political scene. I've been doing my homework, and check it out:


Sarah: excellent markswoman

me: top shooter in my Hunter's Ed Class


Sarah: former beauty queen

me: a few tiaras rusting in the garage, but I'd rather not talk about it... ;0)


Sarah: went to University of Idaho

me: went to University of Idaho


Sarah: got her Bachelors in Communication

me: got my Bachelors in Communication


Sarah: 44

me: 34


...so I guess I've got 10 years to shake up the good 'ol boy system here in Oregon to be poised for the Veep spot in 2018! Okay, okay, I know it's not an election year... Oh--and wait! Sarah runs well on 3-4 hours of sleep each night. And thus ends the comparison. I'm a nine hours kind of girl! I guess Oregon's politicians can breathe a sigh of relief. Ha ha.


I actually wrote a real post earlier today, if you care to scroll down! ;0)