Saturday, October 4, 2008

More From The Summer Scrapbook Pages

Life has just been happening too fast, and I've fallen way, way behind on blogging! Here are a few little catch-ups from the last of summer:

First up: Corey's birthday cake; a veritable torch...


The Hindurwa concert was so, so cool! I made a dancing fool out of myself. The band members immediately fell in love with Kendra--maybe it had something to do with her running to them, leaping up, and squeezing their necks in such tight hugs that their heads could have popped off... They showed her their drums and the whole bit, and she was in heaven. She is quite determined to be a drummer when she grows up.



I normally don't post pictures from our one27 (our adoption group) get-togethers, but it's such a big part of our life, and we had such a special crabbing outing in July, that I got permission from Annee, a fellow blogger, to post a few from our fun day together:







Corey's Mom, our sister-in-law Sierra, and our niece Katie, came for a week in August:

And, finally, we got in on some birthday fun at the end of August (our invite was for Kendra, Jamie, and Jamie's camera... ha ha!):