Friday, March 27, 2009
A Fun Little Surprise
I've been puttering behind the scenes here as time allows, working on becoming "official" with the whole photography thing. (I decided I need a gear fund to fuel the hobby! ;0) I have put a LOT of miles on my poor lil' camera!!) So, I've been working my way through the "to do" list; talking with the tax guy, getting registered with the state, and all that fun stuff. One of my other "to dos" is to select a professional printing lab to work with, so I've placed orders with several places to try them out. To my surprise, I had a fun e-mail from one of the labs awaiting me this morning! ColorInc's staff chooses their favorite three images that have come through their lab each week, and posts them on their blog. Well, I guess they were as smitten with my little skateboarding sweetie as I was, 'cause they selected that image as one of their 3 favs for the week! Check it out here. I'm thankful for this little boost of confidence, because I'm really not the entrepreneurial type, and this is all a bit daunting for me!