

I can't seem to think of a way to start this post without sounding like Pinocchio, so here goes: "I'm a real photographer now!" ;0) The JAZ Photography web site has officially launched, and you can check it out here: http://jazphotography.org/ (You can also click on my JAZ Photography picture in the sidebar.)
Thank you all SO much for encouraging me and pushing me!! I'm super excited to be "official" now. Dad, on the other hand, says he'll be excited when I have my first paying client... ;0) Ah, Dads. You gotta love 'em! Truly, though, I want to say a big THANK YOU to all of my friends and fam who have held my hand, kicked me in the rear, and whatnot along the way. ;0) From Kim selflessly mentoring me when I e-mailed her 500 annoying questions a day, to Ashley surprising me with a package of JAZ paper goods, and everyone in-between who has let me practice on them over the years, THANK YOU!!! I'm super excited about this new venture!
I'm especially hoping to photograph lots of couples and high school seniors, so please think of me when you know a student is nearing graduation, or a couple gets engaged, or celebrates an anniversary... ;0) I've got all kinds of photo gift packages listed on my web site!