
I think I'm going to have to go back to the Science Factory, just to take pictures on their wall! ;0) One of the highlights of my day was a conversation with Cole. Kate must be doing something right with her home schooling... There were some skeletons, and a couple of the boys said, "Look! Dinosaurs!" Charity and I said, "They look kind of like miniature dinosaur skeletons, but they're not. This one is a coyote skeleton." Charity then asked Cole if he knew what a coyote was. Always wanting to be ready with a planned response, I started forming my own answer in my head. You know, just in case I got called upon. I was thinking, "Well, there are foxes and coyotes. They're similar... I think one has a long tail, and one doesn't. But which is which? And is that even right?" Meanwhile, as I found out later, Charity was ready to explain, "A coyote is kind of like a dog." But as she and I were busy trying to recall our lame coyote knowledge, Cole pipes up and says, "Yes, I know what a coyote is. It's a predator. It comes out at night to catch its prey." WOW, Cole!!!