Thursday, November 19, 2009

FINALLY!!!

Our incredibly talented, generous, and just plain FUN friend, Dan, created gorgeous drawings of our kids, and I have been putting off matting and framing them, because I wanted them to be just so... I was so worried about the matting and framing not living up to Dan's amazing art! But I FINALLY did it!! I took a deep breath, several trips to the craft store, spent some time frame shopping (okay, a LOT of time frame shopping), and sat down to wrestling with the 'ol mat cutter for an afternoon...








Dan: THANK YOU again!!!!!

Everyone else: If you have a special gift or project you'd like to commission Dan for, I know he'd appreciate the opportunity to earn some extra $. (He's in college, and working as our church's Creative Arts Director, and also holding down another job as he makes his way toward seminary in the future.) Dan does murals, sets (check out one of the projects he was in on here), all kinds of drawings (he made ours using photos of the kids) and paintings, and who knows what else!? The only difference between Dan and Ty Pennington is that Dan hasn't written a book. Yet. ;0) Please don't hesitate to e-mail me if you'd like me to put you in touch with him: jamie.zanotti@gmail.com