Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fishing, and Monster Trucks, and Photos!

My family was in town, and kept the kids and I company while Corey was at our church's Men's Advance. I got to do some photos for my sis-in-law in the morning:


And in the afternoon, after my Dad was done working in the Oregon Hunters Association booth, we all traipsed around the Sportsman's Show for a while. The kids all got to catch a trout:


Micah is especially into fishing. It took every ounce of willpower he had to pull his eyes off his trout and look briefly into the camera. He spent the entire rest of the time at the show telling anyone and everyone, "I caught a FISH!!!" as he held out his bag to show them...



(Thanks for cookin' 'em up, Levi!)

And they all got a turn on a monster truck tire:



And we even got to see a Grizzly!