Sunday, April 1, 2012

December 2011



This Christmas found me being more homespun than normal! Candied pretzels for book club, chalk boards, reusable snack bags, scrap wood and paper memory games...











I free-handed the design for Dad's snack bags, because the men in my family insist on their wildlife being indigenous, mind you...






(If you want more info. on some these projects, I'll be posting more pics and details soon on my photography blog.)

My newest niece, Willow, made her grand appearance in December, too:



There was a gorgeous, gorgeous sunrise to mark her birthday:



The kids and I joined up with a few friends for our annual gingerbread-house-making party at Charity's:









Singing at church... They were having more fun than it looks like. Ha ha. Promise:





I got a new flash stand and umbrella that I've been playing with, and the kids have been all too happy to allow me to capture their antics:









Round 2:









I caught Mom (unawares) with the new flash set-up, too:



Speaking of Mom, she's going to kill me for posting this... but it was just SO hilarious. It was late on Christmas Eve, and she and Dad were testing out the CBs they got the kids for Christmas, and suddenly we all had the giggles like school kids... It was just plain awesome:







My folks are awfully fun. And funny.

My hubby's pretty special, too. ;0) Here he is, teaching at church:



The new Worship Center is alllllmost done!! We snapped a few family pics inside the huge wall of front windows... they make for very pretty light: