Tuesday, May 22, 2012
January 2012
We started off our year with family pictures! THANK YOU to Heather for braving the weather and our not-always-so-cooperative-with-picture-taking family!! ;0) I'm super grateful for what she captured:
(I feel like a broken record saying so, but... You can check out the photography blog for more of these family pics when the photography blog is restored. I'm just not up for double posting them when I've already made that effort, ya know? That photography blog WILL be fixed one of these days!!! ;0) )
Right after celebrating the New Year with the family, I tagged along on a trip to San Francisco, as Corey needed to spend a week in the seminary library:
(Yup, you guessed it... You can check out the photography blog for more... One of these days!)
Also in January, Kendra played some basketball:
Kendra had another first, too... shoelace tying! Woot woot!!
March highlights are a comin'!! Hang in there, Grandmas! ;0)
(And no, I didn't forget February... I just don't have any pics from February!? I have NO idea how that happened???!?)









