Saturday, February 12, 2011

December 2010!



We spent Christmas Day at home this year, just the four of us...







We got a Nintendo Wii, and Mario Kart has been the most talked about thing on earth ever since. Especially with Micah. He's a total gamer:





Our other big December event was our annual White Elephant Party with my side of the family. Here's Kendra getting her #:





The kids' gifts are specially marked, and tend to not be as heinous as the adults'...







The hottie of the family:





Kim and Byron were a surprise appearance, and we were all so happy to see them!





I think Byron is smiling this big because he didn't have to be in on the White Elephant this year. (They claimed they didn't have time to get gifts together, with their last minute trip down. Suspicious, I know.) Let's just say the White Elephant isn't Byron's strong suit...









So my Dad is not the most cooperative subject in the world... Or maybe he's a little too cooperative? When I told him to lean a little toward Mom, this is what I got:





Kendra continues to be the biggest baby lover on the planet! Hands down, her favorite part of the 2010 White Elephant was the addition of Baby H:









And last, but not least... Little cousin R: Here's the promised pic of you in your spy gear!


Dear family, I love you all so much!! Wacky as we are, I sure am thankful for the rock of relationship you all are to me, and my little fam of 4.