Monday, July 16, 2007

4 Months Old

Micah is 4 months old today! Meanwhile, Kendra is going on 14... As we were driving down the road this morning, she said, "I'LL drive! ...and YOU can sit in the car seat, Mommy!" She's really into the concept of driving right now. She told me this weekend she was going to drive to get Micah. I said, "Oh yeah?" and she said, "Yep! I'm going to drive up, up, up in the sky..." at which point I said, "Oh! Do you mean you're going to drive an airplane?" "Yes!" she said, "I'm going to drive up, up, up in the sky, and fly to Africa and get Micah. And the plane will be red, and we'll have candy in it!" She then rattled off the names of 30 or so friends and family that would be making the trip with us. :0) Hey, sounds good to me!