Friday, July 6, 2007

Visiting Corey's Family

Despite the scary news about Micah (see post below), we had a wonderful week in Idaho visiting Corey's family. We got to see a parade with the oldest trucks and tractors I (Jamie) have ever seen, went to Shoshone Falls and had a picnic in a beautiful setting, jumped on the trampoline, swam in the pool, rode 4 wheelers, competed in a scavenger hunt, and ate all kinds of yummy stuff--brisket, ribs, corn on the cob... mmmmm!! I even managed to produce some edible blackberry cobbler--but not without a hitch, let me tell you! Every time I checked on the cobbler, I'd flip the oven door latch closed to protect all the little kids running around. Little did I know, it wasn't just an oven door latch, but rather the self-cleaning oven trigger latch... :0) Here are a few pictures from our adventure:
Our newest neice, 9 month old Ana



Chase, Katie, Kendra, Blake
Sierra, Ana, Hailey, Madison


Corey and his sisters Gena and Angie, and his brother Jason



Corey's mom, Pam



Corey's dad, Gene, with Kendra