We parked our 4 wheel drive car lower down in the neighborhood in anticipation of the storm, and just hiked down to it so we could get out for church this morning. It was a fun enough adventure, but I'm glad it's a rare one. ;0)
When we got home from church, we got out and played in the snow for real... snow angels, snow balls, sledding... everything but a snowman. Maybe tomorrow!
Micah's favorite part of the snow seemed to be eating his hat. ;0)
Check out his eyes! They are sooo dark brown, they're truly almost black. You can see a crisp reflection of me taking his picture in them. They're so dark, they sometimes seem to have a blue tinge around the edge. And no, I didn't use a photo editing program on his eyes here. They're the real deal. Amazing, huh?
Part of our rock wall fell down on our entry steps. That must have been the section my brother did... I'm KIDDING, Levi!! ;0)
We also lost one of my favorite trees; a Manzanita (I think) from the woods in back. Isn't the bark beautiful?