Corey has joined our ranks! You can check out his blog at http://www.esbaptist.org/wordpress/
Also, while I'm thinking of it-- some of you have asked how you might be able to hear one of his messages. They all get uploaded to the Message Library on the church website, http://www.esbaptist.org/, eventually.
Even though I haven't actually been able to hear much of his current series on Judges during the Sunday services, I'm going to recommend checking it out once the messages are available on-line, because we talk about his messages throughout the week here at home, and I know he's got some good stuff going! ;0) (I'm transitioning Micah to the Nursery, and it's really not possible to hear the video feed over the kids.) Of course, I'm biased, because I really, really like this kind of series. Corey intentionally switches up his speaking style from series to series, sometimes going more topical, sometimes doing more in-depth, verse-by-verse, etc. He's taking his time with Judges (12 weeks, to be exact), and I look forward to being in the sanctuary to hear the rest of it pretty soon! (Also, his "Tree" series is one of my recent favs; just scroll down in the Message Library on the church website to find it if you're interested!)
It's funny; I've been reading through Judges on my own, and giving Corey my daily thoughts on what I've read... He keeps laughing, and saying, "Yeah, I picked up on the same thing. I was already planning to talk about that!" You know how I once mentioned, in an attempt to prove my weirdness, that less than 2% of the population has my personality type? Well, believe it or not, Corey has the exact same personality type! No joke. It's amazing we're so compatible!