Sunday, July 27, 2008

K's Camp

My Mom hosted her annual K's Camp extravaganza a couple weeks ago, and I've been dying to post some pics, but I'm having computer troubles! Most of my K's Camp pics are trapped in my editing program, which I can't use until we somehow, miraculously, come up with more space on this computer!? I was able to get to a few of the pics before the rest got trapped, so I'm going to go ahead and share a few.

I've always said my Mom is so entertaining, I should put her up on a stage somewhere and charge people to watch her. I'm not kidding! Here's proof of her hilarity-- I snapped these reactions of the campers while Mom was holding her end of day "camper chat":

The treasure hunt was a big hit:
Evidently, the abstinence training is paying off already. ;0) Check out the look that Micah gives cousin B after she goes in for a smooch! Ha ha!!

The Peach Pit Rest Stop chair, under the peach tree, was a kid magnet. I just sat there and snapped away while they all played in, on, and around it! Cousin B was especially fond of the spot, so I got several of her:

I couldn't resist applying a vintage-type processing to this one:

Grandpa Bill (my Dad) with his two grandsons:

Aunt Lynnae with a couple of cousins on her lap:


The whole crew:
Thanks, Mom! I have NO idea how you do it!!!