Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The W Clan

This was the most fun session I've had so far. 100 year old farmhouse? Check. Vintage green tufted couch? Check! School bus? Check!! This big family was game for anything and everything. And their family farm looks like something straight out of Country Home Magazine. It was a heavenly morning!

I don't know what the women told the men before I got there, but if they could bottle it up and sell it, they'd be rich. ;0) Those guys had the tractor ready to move hay bales wherever I wanted them, had their shirt sleeves rolled up--ready to heft the green couch wherever I wanted it, had the bus keys in hand... you name it!

The only problem is that I was taking the pictures, instead of jumping in with them... you see, my friend Kate is like a sister, and I claim her Mom, Pam, as one of my 2nd Mothers. Pam and I worked at the Pregnancy Center together, and she is one of the most delightful human beings on the face of the earth! So, whether they claim me or not, I sort of feel like part of the family. But I have a feeling that everyone whose lives this family touches feels that way... ;0) Here's a glimpse of the W Clan: