Monday, April 28, 2008

Fred, Gena, Molly, & Katie

MEET

THE

A FAMILY

You've seen Katie on this blog before... here's the rest of her fam! They have got to be the most upbeat, cheery, positive, "glass half-full" family I have ever known. And did I mention... they're FUN!? The only bad thing about them is that they're morning people. ;0) I usually do photos as near to sunset as possible, with sunrise and sunset being the best times lighting-wise. But we got together for this session at 7:30 AM last Saturday! It proved to be totally worth it. We had a blast, and they were very gracious in letting me take my time trying all kinds of different things.
Here are some more of my favs:
Gena's Grandpa Pete made this sign for her and Fred when they got married. They lived in a trailer park, and this was the sign that marked their spot. ;0)


Gena has a beautiful collection of insulators from old telephone poles.