When we first got started, they were like, "You want us to go where? And do what?" ...but they were laughing so hard at me pretty soon that they just kind of gave in, I think. I'm pretty sure I got "in" with them when their Mom said, "Get out of the dirt!" and I popped up from my prostrate position on the ground faster than a jack-in-the-box only to realize she had been talking to one of her daughters... ;0)
If you're wondering where exactly I made them go and what exactly I made them do, well that's going to stay our little secret. Suffice it to say someone came up to me at church this morning and said, "Was that you in the parking lot of the battery place? I think I saw you! And you had your camera..." I think I'm quickly developing a reputation as the eccentric Pastor's Wife, 'cause I got caught by a passing school bus, standing on top of my car filming some video not too long ago, too... I think I'd better lie low this week!
Here are some of my favorite shots of these sweet sisters:


I have to shout out a big THANK YOU to my good friend Kate who came along for the ride and held the reflector for me. It made all the difference--especially in the close-ups like these!






I asked Nichelle to try a serious face, and this is what I got:




I love it! Too happy to not smile... ;0)










N, N, N, & B: Thank you for being such good sports! You were the highlight of my weekend!!