Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm An Aunt Again!

As you'll notice, I'm blogging at 3:30 a.m... While I am a night owl, this is a bit beyond even my normal late night hours! I was in Portland all day Saturday, got home at 8:30, and got back in the car at 9:00. I made the 2 1/2 hour drive to Coos Bay in hopes that I could be present for the arrival of my newest nephew, but knowing I had to leave at 4 a.m. to make it back in time for church. Of course, he's already paying no heed to his Aunt Jamie's wishes, as he chose to make his entrance 2 hours after I had to leave. ;0( So..... My sleep schedule is way out of whack! But, I'm glad I got to be there and see my heroic sis-in-law in action. No drugs! Wow. And my brother didn't even pass out like he did at my wedding. I was so proud. ;0) Truly, it was really special to see them in that moment. And I'm not going to steal any of their thunder by announcing specifics, so you'll have to wait to hear all of the fun details from them!