Sunday, November 25, 2007

Non-Posted Comments

Hey everyone,
I should have posted something like this a long time ago, but I want to apologize if I have hurt anyone's feelings by not posting their comments, and explain why. First let me say that I have never been offended by any of your comments or anything; I really appreciate all of them! The thing is that I have to be careful about what things I discuss here, due to the contract we signed with Acres of Hope, and the rules they have about what we can and can not talk about. I want to be careful to honor the guidelines, and have chosen to err on the side of caution. So sometimes when a comment includes something I'm not sure is okay to discuss, I just don't post it. I'm figuring out that maybe Blogger sends you a note saying I rejected your comment or something?! I'm so sorry! I thought it just simply wouldn't show up, and that would be that. So again, I really am sorry if I have hurt any of your feelings. I hope you understand that I'm just trying to be super careful.
With love,
Jamie ;0)