I'll end this series of picture posts where we started... in Brussels, Belgium.

We started at this shopping square. It was quite cold, so we ducked inside for some warm shopping!
This is one of the fancy shmancy shops we went into. The warm, colorful interior was a real contrast to the cold grey of the stone pathways and buildings outside! ...Yes, that's Corey, waiting out in the cold in the last pic. He was so embarrassed when I asked if I could take pictures of the store that he ditched me! ;0) Hee hee.

As we walked through this old cathedral, I couldn't get the song "Signature of Divine" out of my head. It opens with the line, "Cathedrals have tried in vain to show the image of your face." It's so true! As beautiful as this cathedral is, you can't help but see the limit of man even amidst the mind-blowing artistry. ("Signature of Divine" is one of my favorite songs. You can listen to it on NeedToBreathe's website: http://www.needtobreathe.net/ I recommend clicking play, but then ignoring the video while you listen, as it kind of cheapened the song for me!)
We had very yummy (Belgian!) hot cocoa at this bakery...