Monday, December 10, 2007

Liberia Pics Uploaded

With the miraculous speed in which we received Micah's Visa, I had the opportunity to ride along with other families as they trekked to the Embassy and such, and got to ride shotgun and snap pictures as we went, since I wasn't under the stress of having to do adoption paperwork. I have received several requests for copies of the pics, so I have uploaded them to an on-line album, which you can get to by clicking on the "Z Family Photos - Liberia" link at the top right. Feel free to download them at will! (I have many more shots of people and places, some of which I have posted on this blog in the last couple weeks, and I am more than happy to share, so just e-mail me if you've seen something you'd like, and I'll add it to the album so you will be able to download and/or print it at full resolution. My e-mail is jamie.zanotti@gmail.com)